Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter!

Hey everyone,
So i have sort of been absent from blogging....sorry about that! I decided to write a little something at this moment as i am tired from doing a car boot sale (up at 5.30am!!) so yes i am a bit sleepy so any work will have to wait until tomorrow! I deffinately DO NOT recommend eating half a pack of bourbons and THEN eating an ice cream. I have given you this information as currently i feel a bit sick! When i become hungry later on i will replace sugar snacks with cucumber and crab sticks, they are my fave snack foods<3

I am hoping to carry on blogging regularly, like a diary (i started a diary this year and gave up after February) and i hope to keep to it!

Ta ta for now bloggers xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Well, look at you! Love the new photo! I had almost given up on you, so I am so glad to see you back. Yes, I know the feeling. One family member was in the UK recently and brought back chocolate teacakes and flakie bars (minus the ice cream cone), so I too feel a little...mmm...yucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing this in reverse order, I have not been on line much since your visit. Car boot sale? A long time since I did one of those.

    ReplyDelete