Saturday 22 October 2011

My idea of a good night out..

Is in fact a good night IN yes ladies and gents IN INSIDE, in some comfy clothes that cover everything up and are uber snuggie, watching some form of comedy or romance film (yes the 'chick flick' i enjoy them!!) or a romantic comedy as i love to laugh and smile. I don't know why people want to get 'wasted' and reveal themselves to strangers and most of the time not remember their night as they have increased their chance of brain damage?! It doesn't make sense to me, as alcohol doesn't appeal to me. I was chatting to my wolf pack in Psychology and they were chatting about random things, and parties and drinking games came up, and they suggested that we do something similar together and i explained 'i don't drink' and one wolf cried 'I'LL MAKE YOU DRINK! I'LL FIND SOME WAY TO FORCE YOU!!' and i thought that that was ridiculous, as that would be against my will.

I love to be in control of my thoughts and feelings and not burst them out at people who i don't want to know my secrets/inner thoughts, oh and have my vision, as i recently experienced in my DOCTORS it's not fun nearly fainting/being unconscious really it's not attractive (my dad said so) I've witnessed friends puking and upchucking it's just a mess for someone sober like me to clear up and help them.

4 comments:

  1. In the news there has been a story running about a group of sensible people who have just completed a hard won struggle to depose a tyrant who wanted to make people only do what he wanted and not what they needed. They rose up and now he is dead. Your Wolf seems to be in the same mind set as that ex tyrant. If they were head of state, would they make it law for everyone, however reluctant, to be forced to get drunk? If so how long would they last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this wolf just wants me to drink and have fun, i think but i don't see it as 'fun'at all! It's an interesting story though isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, Saffron - I love a good night IN; but don't forget the popcorn along with the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah i love a mixture of salty and sweet! As my favourite is salty but that's TOO BAD for you so i mix it up and guess which is which when i plummet my mitts into the bowl!

    ReplyDelete