Wednesday 12 October 2011

I wish people wouldn't do that...

I wish people would get their noses out of other people's business. It was all going good before you came along  and dug your claws into us, just because you're so 'perfect' you think you can be den mother and even ruin my happiness, or at least my recovery from a bad mood but no you've brought it back, so thank you for that i'm going to be in a bad mood for the rest of the day and now I've gone back a phase. I want you to leave please, you have to otherwise i will go a little crazy more often, just go. I don't care if you're 'friends' i'm not going to like you, as you get to see him everyday, you get to see if he has a hair cut first or new clothes and it should be me, i don't know whether it's the distance that makes me like this or it's just you, but i really really don't like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment