Saturday 12 November 2011

Painful twists of agony as i realise what you actually meant inbetween your words.

When some one either isn't being honest with you or isn't telling you the whole story and i want to, you have to know more. You're itching for that extra bit that pieces the puzzle all together, but do you really want to piece it and see the end result?

But what if there's nothing there? What if you're just blowing it out of proportion? What if you're not? What if everything you see and what you feel with your sixth sense is ringing the alarm bells and you get hurt? I guess you just have to trust your heart and trust that person for now. If not some one will be there to pick up that puzzle and re-fix it for you, because some one out there cares and that person might well be the person you get upset over, right now.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes, 'reading between the lines' can lead you down the wrong path -- at least that's what I have found. I prefer to ask outright: "Just so's I can understand, when you said that, is THIS what you meant.....?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i know it twists my brain and i freak out because i think 'am i just being crazy?' so i asked my parents and they guided me with their wisdom and managed to sort it out so it ended with happiness, and we were both being silly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was just one of those moments when you make a mountain out of a teenie tiny mole hill! Silly me eh!

    ReplyDelete