Wednesday 16 November 2011

Another fun lesson in Photography doing Multiple Exposures


Here this is my Egyptian/Indian wolf
(the wolf bit is the ears, it's from a Prodigy song and i made it up so i have Copyrights.)

We created these photies by having a black screen (as you can see above) and had three flash lights with people manning them, and a photographer/director or we the models were the directors with out ideas. So i started with my arms by my side and, Ollie (the photographer) held open the shutter and the first flash went off then i moved, with my arms out like the indian god, then the second flash and my final master piece...THE WOLF. If some of you are educated in the art of the Prodigy, and you should be, there's a song called 'run with the wolves' and whenever they sing that line i do this legendary move, oh and my leg is usually bent to the side but i had to stay incredibly still! The final flash and Ollie removes his finger from the shutter and here you have it!

And this is my colourful class, arn't we beautiful?


2 comments:

  1. Very clever shot, and an interesting bunch of classmates you've got there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you they are all very lovely, we're missing a few but it's a pleasant proportion :)

    ReplyDelete