Saturday 26 November 2011

My week.

Right, so one reason that i havn't had a chance to blog very much is the fact that college got quite stressful with the amounts of work given, and was struggling. Most of my homework was being completed the night before of even on the same day!
So something had to be done. I wasn't sleeping properly and was getting majorly stressed out. So my idea was to drop psychology, as my reasons are;
1-it's new to me so have to revise extra hard for exams
2-I'm not considering it as a career even though  find it so interesting
3-having 3 a levels will be much more liveable for other work and some me time too.
Now you know a little segment of my week, the rest was fun and games (not really but had had some good laughs along the way.)

I'm off now so i'll depart with something interesting...i have a craving to stroke people's hair all the time.

2 comments:

  1. It's always important to have a little 'me' time, so good for you!

    I have a friend who literally craves to have her husband scratch her head for her. She could sit for hours,or at least until his arms got tired! We all have our quirks :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's deffinately interesting! I love to stroke people and cats, i'm kind of a touchy feely person, well when i'm close friends with them i don't stroke strangers!

    ReplyDelete