Thursday 24 November 2011

My christmas wish list...

Right so this is just if any one checks out my blog and fancies buying me anything i like....
1) The Big Bang Theory Series (prices from 4.99 to 14.97)
2) BBT shirts eg. Bazinga etc
3) The rest of scrubs series 6 onwards (prices may vary)
4) Socks, amazing socks
5) Nail varnish (the stuff that cracks into pretty colours)
6) Vouchers to new look
7) Money
8) A onsie, because they are very cool.
9) Any sort of comedy programme or comedian i love to laugh!
10) The inbetweeners series and movie
11) Chocolate! You can't go wrong with chocolate (terrys choc is my fave!!)
and i can't think of anything else at the moment but will update!





P.s i don't actually like people getting me gifts i prefer to give it's like a two in one present, they get the gift and the thought and i get warmth and happiness.

3 comments:

  1. Good choice No 1 and No 7, not sure about the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure you NEED number 6! My grandson (14) loves the Big Bang Theory series. I must confess I don't always understand it - guess it's a 'generational' thing. Altho it seems as if snafu likes it, so maybe it's just me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it applies to all ages if you have a little science knowledge and love sci-fi things such as STAR WARS and other things, and i do need clothes, i have more tops than bottoms because it's expensive out there :s

    ReplyDelete