Friday 30 December 2011

This christmas holidays aye?





the one on the left is the boyfriend, and the other me of course!
Helloo it's the last friday of the year so people keep saying. Sorry i havn't been around been a tad busy i'm afraid! My christmas? Oh it was the best by far thanks for asking! I spent the morning with my mum and grandma ma then after a stuffed belly my father picked me up to drop me at my boyfrends. Here there was an actual party with a number of his family members around chatting to me (how kind!) and the gifts his parents showered me with! And even his nan! They're too kind really! After a few hours of playing cod modern warfare 3 i was collected by my dad to his house where more gifts awaited me!

So i had a spiffing time, the best that i can remember and i loved all my gifts i had given to me :') i still have some on the way too! My.boyfriend had a kafuffle on play.com for the big bang theory boxset :0 and another mystery gift apparently ;) and a double bed is on it's way from Argos ooooo i will post a pic for you it's so lavish i can't wait!

Toodle pip will talk to you in the next year!

my moo cow onsie, i also have a red one!

our tree that i decorated!

even my dog missy got into the christmas spirit!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great Christmas, with lots of fun, food and goodies- the best way to celebrate!

    Love your PJs, your tree is beautiful and your boyfriend is handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and Missy looks like she needs some anger management!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! My new years was great too, much improved than having the neuro virus new years eve 2010!! They are fabulously comfy! Aww thanks i think he is too, he denies it very much though, and she can be aggressive, basically can push me over!

    ReplyDelete